Thursday, September 4, 2008

Balotelli: "I'm Italian Giocherò always in blue "

The talent dell'Inter the National bride: "I have never taken into consideration the possibility of playing with Ghana, even when two years ago, I have convened. Here are available if the game will give the maximum, otherwise I will typhoid from the bench"

CASTEL DI SANGRO (L'Aquila), September 4, 2008 - "I'm Italian, I feel Italian, giocherò always with the National Italian." It is a declaration of love all'azzurro and the tricolour to Supermario Balotelli. "I have never taken into consideration the possibility of playing with the national team of Ghana, even when two years ago, I have convened." All this the Inter said during the press conference held in late morning today at Castel di Sangro. On its possible debut in blue mesh with the Under 21 tomorrow evening with Greece said: "I'm available here, if I had to be part dell'undici the initial give my best for the team. Same thing if I had to stay out: I will typhoid from the bench. "

THE ROLE - The role that prefers said then they feel a centre forward although nell'Inter game by side. When asked about what evidence nell'indossare the blue jersey replied that "for now I can only respond in part because I have worn only that dell'allenamento. Sensations and feelings after refer them when I have worn the official race."

gasport
La Gazzetta dello Sport

PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LA LIGA LEGA CALCIO MANCHESTER UNITED FC JUVENTUS REAL MADRID LIVERPOOL FC AC MILAN CHELSEA FC INTER MILAN ARSENAL

0 comments: