Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chiellini sets the date "Return with the Zenit"

The defender scalpita to return to the field: "I'm always better, I alleno with the team a week from now." Ranieri should risparmiargli the Udinese, postponed to Wednesday in Champions his seasonal debut

VINOVO (Torino), September 10, 2008 - Giorgio Chiellini burns stages of his recovery and aims to return to the field to challenge for Champions League return against Zenit. The knee is almost completely healed and his return is expected to day. Claudio Ranieri should risparmiargli the Udinese, but there is a good chance that the defender is convened for the challenge of the first round of Champions, the desire to play is great.

Retraction - "I'm always better, I alleno with the team now for a week. I still have a little 'nuisance knee but is normal, there convivo. I do not know yet when return depended on me I would be already in the field. Ranieri will assess well , The important thing is not to force too. The Zenit? I do not want to lose, I would much and I hope to be able to play. "

INSOSTITUIBILE - "I believe that the only player that we can not replace both Buffon. There is a chasm between him and any other goalkeeper. I am glad to have the confidence Ranieri and companions, including National Assembly. Now I believe that my role stable is to Central Asia. Mellberg replaced me well, on network Gilardino was unlucky in rimpallo but it must be said that the attacker violates did a great goal. "

CHAMPIONS - "There has been talk both of Real Madrid but the team we wanted to avoid was the Zenit. Against the Spaniards us play, we know. But in my opinion will be more difficult against the Russians, are fit and have demonstrated against Supercup Manchester, no longer know them well. I am not surprised the passage of the turn of the Zenit, starting at par. Do not choose between Champions and league, but I want to win something. Europe would be a great satisfaction that the sacrifices ripagherebbe Series B , Most of the Scudetto. "

SCUDETTO - "Inter is a step forward, has an exceptional quality of pink and many players interchangeable. But after we nerazzurri us, on a par with Rome, Milan and Fiorentina. Being able to stop a team with three balls of gold as Milan would be a great satisfaction. Mourinho? there is great curiosity to see what will. He won both, not wins by-case basis, but something must have ".

CHRISTMAS - "E 'in a period of exceptional form, we hope you very tired tonight in the National Assembly. To stop it? It is not easy to believe that it is useful raddoppiarlo, it is easier marcarlo with the help of a companion."

MERCHANDISE FOOTBALL CLUB JERSEY T SHIRT HOME AWAY MANCHESTER UNITED LIVERPOOL CHELSEA ARSENAL AC MILAN INTER MILAN JUVENTUS AS ROMA REAL MADRID BARCELONA PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LEGA CALCIO LA LIGA CHRISTIANO RONALDO STEVEN GERRARD JOHN TERRY ADEBAYOR RONALDINHO KAKA ADRIANO IBRAHIMOVIC ALEXANDER DEL PIERO FRANCESCO TOTTI ROBINHO LIONEL MESSI

0 comments: