Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kakà: "Milan, my life"

The Brazilian said this was not ever ask to be transferred. It professes optimistic: "This year we divertiremo. You can also play with five attackers, the important thing is that not divide the team into two sections. Ronaldinho the best purchase of Series A"

September 9, 2009 - Ricardo is not perfect. "No, I am not perfect." Ricardo is not good. "What it means good? I do not like define good. I like to do and say things as I believe should be made and such. I am not good. They are right." Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, Kakà which held pending the mood milanisti in recent months, is good. And again after a choice, that of operarsi and then stop, even if he defends has cost valuable time, he and the team. Here we take a very brief interview, which you can find in its version today in the Official newsstand.

There was much concern about his condition.
"I know, on the other hand, this story went forward more than a year. There was always something that prevented me to listen to my body, the knee gave nuisance, but there was the European Supercup win, and then I wanted European Footballer of the gold, and then there were lots of Yokohama. And on like this until it was necessary to stop ".

We can clarify his thoughts on the future, once and for all?
"It will never be once and for all. First was the Real, now goes fashion England ... The market is so, as Milan ago offered to other companies are bidding to Milan. But I do not ever ask for go away: I have always been treated well by management, the ratio is excellent. Maybe one day may change their attitude towards me, but I do not think possible. I will only via Milan decides to vendermi, or the day we have more common objectives , And the day has not arrived. AC Milan has done a good market, still wants to win, be competitive. And these are my goals. "

Not the concern this creates Milan unbalanced?
"You can play with five players of attack, the important thing is that not divide the team into two sections where the defenders complain because it helps them and the attackers complain because they do not attack well. There are situations for antipatiche The group ".

The best purchase of Series A?
"This is easy: Ronaldinho."

Alessandra Bocci

MERCHANDISE FOOTBALL CLUB JERSEY T SHIRT HOME AWAY MANCHESTER UNITED LIVERPOOL CHELSEA ARSENAL AC MILAN INTER MILAN JUVENTUS AS ROMA REAL MADRID BARCELONA PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LEGA CALCIO LA LIGA CHRISTIANO RONALDO STEVEN GERRARD JOHN TERRY ADEBAYOR RONALDINHO KAKA ADRIANO IBRAHIMOVIC ALEXANDER DEL PIERO FRANCESCO TOTTI ROBINHO LIONEL MESSI

0 comments: