Saturday, September 6, 2008

Phil: We do not need Robinho

Luiz Felipe Scolari urges Chelsea to, without the Brazilian star Robinho to Manchester City has become the beginning of this week.
Mark Hughes swooped alongside the star, if the Blues could not with the Spanish giants Real Madrid.
But Scolari has the rumors that he is angry against the hierarchy of Stamford Bridge, not to sign, with 24 years.
Big Phil said: "This is not a problem for me.
"I do not believe that the people around him seriously Robinho come in Chelsea.
"They were more interested in the best case. But what I said before, on Robinho, I repeat today - it is a very good player and I wish him the best.
"I have read the newspapers, and they say that I am not in anger or with the club. These statements are not entirely accurate.
"I have not said, and I do not believe this. I am very happy with this situation.
"I have a lot of good players, and I am very happy with my team.
"I get the new actors of injuries - Didier Drogba will soon be back and John Obi Mikel has recovered well.
"Michael Ballack and Michael Essien played with injuries, but the two are always better. They are a fantastic example of the figures I have on my team."

PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LA LIGA LEGA CALCIO MANCHESTER UNITED FC JUVENTUS REAL MADRID LIVERPOOL FC AC MILAN CHELSEA FC INTER MILAN ARSENAL

0 comments: