Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Blob of the week: Fabregas and field painting

The best sentences of sports during the week. Since doubles Phelps to Domenicali version "De Niro in Taxi Driver". Turning to the anger of Julio Cesar against President Lula and the surprise of Capello for the attentions of tabloid ...

"In Italy there is the political will to resolve the security problem."
Fabio Capello - Vanity Fair
"When we took to the field we have made a shower of coins, stones and plastic glasses of the content of which was, shall we say, dubious provenenienza. I remember I thought:" If it had happened in Wembley or Anfield, it exploded l ' all'Uefa hell. But as has happened in Italy will not happen anything. "Not nothing happened."
Ian Rush recalls the moment when Liverpool came out from the changing rooms dell'Olimpico before the final European Cup against Roma - Rush
"They have painted."
Cesc Fabregas on the ground of La Nueva Condomina Murcia, Spain where he played against Bosnia, after complaining for the state of the lawn. At the end of the game, Iker Casillas had gloves and shorts dirty green paint - Mark
"I would like you were here next to me to give me the Cup for pleasure."
Fabio Cannavaro in a press conference at Coverciano asks Sepp Blatter to do his duty two years later - Eurosport
"They won with merit, but Italy was not the real Italy and Germany was not the real Germany."
Javier Clemente, breeder of Spain'94, commenting adversely the current style of game Bashers Rosse. He, who still speaks of Tassotti and Luis Enrique - TVE
"Now I will go to matches, I update. I put in the window as it did Lippi."
Roberto Donadoni - Corriere della Sera
"But is not that Scolari takes around? Because if you take around us then we can see…"
Luciano Spalletti takes measures all'umorismo Brazilian, after hearing Scolari predirgli a future among the best coaches in the world - La Gazzetta dello Sport
"The media concentrated on English coach of the National Assembly, perhaps too, and not expecting me."
Fabio Capello - Vanity Fair
"It seems strange that if they went by Royal at City for only a question of money."
Deco on Robinho - Mundo Deportivo
"Robinho Calderon said that there was no way to let him go, and he replied:" I have no intention of staying; rather than stay, I prefer to make the vendor market. "
Wagner Ribeiro, Robinho agent - Joven Pan
"I was received by the board of directors; the real fraudsters. They looked like carpet sellers. They fault on everything and I arrived to threaten to tornarmene in a hotel if they had continued so. In the end, accepted my conditions, at 4 morning. "
Emmanuel Petit on the leadership of Barcelona - A fleur de peau
"Lula said that his favorite is Messi, which runs behind the opponents when losing the ball while we do not do. So should go to live in Argentina, so 'perhaps things from those shares will improve."
Julio Cesar. Think if Lula had said that the liked Abbondanzieri… - Estado
"I was glad the words of his companions, have always stressed to recognize in me their captain. Maybe I was missing a little 'that it has not done more often Prandelli."
Dario Dainelli - La Gazzetta dello Sport
"The night of my arrival, the mister asked Dutruel, the other French pink, which I did from the translator. Richard was visibly embarrassed, I said please do not put me laugh: the coach was asking me what role giocassi. I could not believe it! I thought was a joke. "Emmanuel Petit remembers the first meeting with Serra Ferrer, coach of Barcelona at the time of his arrival in the Catalan squad - A fleur de peau
"At the match in Parma, we were convinced that we would have made the ce." Scudetto dell'Inter in Parma, version Esteban Cambiasso - Sportweek
"A great tension, I was together with Figo and Dacourt, in the gallery, right behind our bench. I am not able to explain anything, a crazy afternoon, as intensity."
Scudetto dell'Inter in Parma, version Cristian Chivu - The Sports Week
"In some moments I thought:" I always play well. "
Roger Federer after the stunning semifinal win against Djokovic. Human, all too human - La Gazzetta dello Sport
"We are honest, playing without Cristiano Ronaldo."
Dick Advocaat, coach of Zenit, after victory in the European Supercup - Tuttosport
"Keniani, Ethiopians, always win them. All'Olimpiade The marathon, won a Kenyan on un'etiope. Should be strongest of all. They asked:" But you dopati?. "And to them," Huh?! We are trying food! "
Robin Williams - David Letterman Show
"Over the last four years I did only three things: eating, sleeping, and swimming."
Michael Phelps at the end of the Games in Beijing. Looking at his photos in the strip club, you can safely say that took to make at least a couple more - Mark
"I'M NOT MICHAEL PHELPS! MICHAEL PHELPS I'M NOT! MY NAME IS STEVE PARRY!"
Steve Parry, American tourists on the path to become double official Michael Phelps, attacked in Piazza Tien Am Men by hundreds of Chinese, tries in vain to free themselves from the crowd - Watts
"WHY YOU ARE CLAPPING TO ME? WHY YOU ARE CLAPPING TO ME? (Why are you applauding me? Editor's note)"
Stefano Domenicali a pass from the brawl with a mechanic McLaren, went to applaudirlo controversially in the face after the disqualification of Hamilton - Sunday Sport

Tancredi Palmeri

MERCHANDISE FOOTBALL CLUB JERSEY T SHIRT HOME AWAY MANCHESTER UNITED LIVERPOOL CHELSEA ARSENAL AC MILAN INTER MILAN JUVENTUS AS ROMA REAL MADRID BARCELONA PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LEGA CALCIO LA LIGA CHRISTIANO RONALDO STEVEN GERRARD JOHN TERRY ADEBAYOR RONALDINHO KAKA ADRIANO IBRAHIMOVIC ALEXANDER DEL PIERO FRANCESCO TOTTI ROBINHO LIONEL MESSI

0 comments: