Saturday, September 6, 2008

I will come another Roo

For SHAUN CUSTIS

Wayne Rooney was expected, said another occur tomorrow in Barcelona.
Andorra Oscar Sonejee hatchet man has a fight with England attacker, if the parties can 18 months ago.
Rooney was booked and transported from the 3-0 victory of then boss Steve McClaren in the football-Europe qualification.
And 'Enforcer' Sonejee has sworn that you be surprised if he returned the Three Lions begin their bid for reaching the finals of the football World Cup against Minnows.
Sonejee, a seller of insurance, revealed: "Rooney has the F word then said:" I am a player, Stern and insulted me, although I insulted him back.
"It was thought," they are Andorra? "Rooney is arrogant.
"It is very hot and aggressive. He said things for me and I told her.
"But I offended Spanish and it is probably not understand.
"It is important for us to be physical and nature, in this game, I will try to do better than last year.
"Since he is a champion with Manchester United Europe. But all this only for people like us, to motivate us more to work.
"Rooney'sa battle, but also I am and I will try them in the same mental and physical pressure, to see whether he is ready to her.
"If England show a lack of respect that they suffer.
"Once a team not in compliance with the game no longer as part of the superstars in the time and comes to 11 to 11, is that anything can happen."
Sonejee also provides for the teaching of captain John Terry a thing or two in the spirit of sport.
The Andorra defender said: "After our last game, Terry tugged the shirt, which I swapped with Jermain Defoe of my hands. It is better not to do so again."

PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LA LIGA LEGA CALCIO MANCHESTER UNITED FC JUVENTUS REAL MADRID LIVERPOOL FC AC MILAN CHELSEA FC INTER MILAN ARSENAL

0 comments: