Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Quaresma, air derby "Ronaldinho? Fear"

The Portuguese presents: "I am a team of champions, I'm not afraid to face AC Milan or other teams. Yes, I was afraid that it could not arrive in Milan." Mourinho: "I'm happy, the company has satisfied me in all"

MILAN, September 2, 2008 - At its right José Mourinho, the man who must transfer all'Inter. At his left Marco Branca, the manager who has made the shuttling between Milan and Portugal while to satisfy the coach. Ricardo Quaresma, cost 24.6 million plus bonuses and the tag of Pele, was presented today at Appiano Gentile with the greatest of honours. Furthermore for any other has spent time in series A. "I'm happy to be here, the feeling is that they arrived in a big club, so I feel a certain responsibility."

TIMORE - The negotiations with the Port was so long and exhausting that the player has remained on the sidelines of his former team, both having to renounce the summons in national. Quaresma escape but the doubts about his condition: "I feel very good physically, psychologically even better, I hope to play and to have my opportunities. Surely I will find to get ready because here is a dream. I am not angry with the Port, I am grateful to society for all that you gave me during these years. In these days I always hoped that everything goes well, but when Jorge Mendes (the prosecutor, editor's note) I update sometimes I had the fear of not being able to get in Milan ".

THE DERBY - More paid for Ronaldinho to Milan this external grown in the past Sporting Lisbon and also from Barcelona, Dinho home until a few months ago. The comparison is inevitable and Ricardo proves to be already in tune with what the fans are asking nerazzurri. "I'm ready to play against any team. Here there are great champions, will not be a problem facing Milan nor Ronaldinho."

FOOT STORTI - Mourinho has intervened when the speech fell on quality techniques and tactics of Quaresma, as always giving some genuine pearls. The quality of Quaresma: "I do not want to be today, Ricardo expecting him for some time but only now can begin allenarlo. 'Also the first player who arrives in my team - play the coach - after marking a goal to my former club ...". Then a joke on its usefulness tactic: " 'arrived at an important moment because now the team is balanced and has many options to change form. It' a pity that a winner like him, which has so many titles, can not be arrived first to win the Supercup, but I am sure that by the end of the season will have enriched his palmares. "

THREE REQUESTS - In the market: "When I arrived all'Inter I asked the club three players: Mancini, Quaresma and Lampard. The company has done everything to give me even Lampard, and when Frank decided to change 'his head' I chosen Muntari and has arrived. I have only to thank the chairman, Branca and Oriali for what they did. From tomorrow must go on holiday. Now it's up to me and amiei players. "

EROS AND TRIVELA - The Portuguese coach, an Italian who speaks almost perfect, has confidence in his pupillo also from the viewpoint of understanding of lungua. "... Will learn soon already singing the songs of Eros Ramazzotti." Laughter also on the explanation of "Trivela", the trademark of Quaresma: "Kick so because he is born with their feet storti ..."

A. Mor.
La Gazzetta dello Sport

PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LA LIGA LEGA CALCIO MANCHESTER UNITED FC JUVENTUS REAL MADRID LIVERPOOL FC AC MILAN FC BARCELONA CHELSEA FC INTER MILAN ARSENAL

0 comments: