Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ronaldo starts recovery "I want to return to play"

The Brazilian striker is allenerà with Flamengo under the supervision of Dr. Jose Luiz Runco. "I want to return," he said, "I have some project but the priority is to recover better."

RIO DE JANEIRO (Bra), September 3, 2008 - At nine o'clock this morning Ronaldo has made its entry into the sports centre of Gavea, host of Flamengo in Rio de Janeiro, to begin work to recovery. "From a clinical point of view is very good," commented Dr Runco, doctor of the club and the Brazilian national. "Now we move to the next stage of preparation muscle, working mainly on physiology and on nutrizionistico, with a subsidiary.

HEAT - The arrival of the phenomenon of Inter Milan and was greeted by several fans of Flamengo, who have welcomed with open arms. Among the autographs of rite and a few gift received, Ronaldo has admitted to being overweight and said he was ready to get back in shape. "I'm an athlete from 15 or 16 years - he said - and it is normal that is out of shape, being detained by six months." The Brazilian had seriously injured the knee on February 13 last year during a championship race against Livorno.

PROPOSALS - The voices of an interest from Manchester City, the centre forward 32enne explained that there are several options open for his return to professional football. "I have maintained contacts with some club - said the Brazilian - and I have several projects, but when the only priority is my recovery." "Now it started - continued Ronaldo - the most difficult part of my recovery, which is dell'allenamento physical. I want to return to play and I would not be here if I had not the security of being able to go back on football fields."

gasport
La Gazzetta dello Sport

PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LA LIGA LEGA CALCIO MANCHESTER UNITED FC JUVENTUS REAL MADRID LIVERPOOL FC AC MILAN FC BARCELONA CHELSEA FC INTER MILAN ARSENAL

0 comments: