Tuesday, October 7, 2008

After Mourinho Near English national team

Milan - Seat English national team coach apparently was close to José Mourinho. However, his love train club stronger so that he does not accept the department.

Mourinho had become one of the favorite candidates for replacement Steve McClaren the sack from the office because it failed to bring the UK to the European Cup final lap in 2008. Mourinho is currently unemployed after the sack by Chelsea.

However, the coach who brought the original Portuguese champion Chelsea into the Premier League was rejected. Fabio Capello finally adopted. Mourinho chose to spend time at home before finally train at Inter Milan last summer.

"I select club of countries because of my current club manager and I enjoy this job. Employment in the national team is not the type of work that motivates me. It is clearly very different," said Mourinho as This Goal.

However, Mourinho admitted himself tempted to handle the UK because of lifestyle reasons. In addition because he is good to know football and English, English national team train is also a prestigious position.

"Of course I consider to be England team manager. In all, I love football and I am also happy in the UK. Second, where the national team manager's prestige is very large, it is English," he says.

However, the former Porto coach this can not deceive the heart. "I desire to play every week, if possible more than one match a week. This is my life. Living that I want to have," said Mourinho.

0 comments: