Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ibrahimovic: Goal is Easy

Milan - Zlatan Ibrahimovic showed his keenness break the wicket Bologna. Striker Inter Milan is also admitted to not make difficult the goal.

Ibrahimovic again play an important role in helping Inter to reach the 2-1 victory over Bologna. However, the match is on the international Swedish Striker print this goal through a beautiful touch of his wizard.

In the minutes to-24, Ibra ran to the near goalpost and the back of his heel welcome Crossing Adriano. While one goal again donated a print Adriano goal from the penalty spot in minute-to 49.

Ibra also pleaded with the attack that made the team but he admitted his goal is very simple. "I do not think the goal should be like this, but how to make the score," he said as This Goal.

"That is a goal that is easy for me. I've been working very hard to develop and I are very satisfied. However, my knee does not hurt me," said the Inter Milan Striker this.

0 comments: