Thursday, October 9, 2008

Riise: I Need Time

Rome - John Arne Riise not find the best performance since speculate in the Serie A. AS Roma back, it acknowledges that he still needs time to adapt.

Norwegian international players is moving from Giallorossi to Liverpool this summer. However, its performance up to now still is below the standard of the ordinary is shown when the defense of the Reds.

The results achieved by the Romans also less so smooth. However, Riise still have confidence that there will be time time will be aligned in order to get the best performance again.

"I need time, give me a few months only. I do not get the best start but I'm optimistic because I'm new in the early stages and we will see what happens in June of this approach," said Riise, such as This Goal.

"As I like to say when the move here, how do I need a month to adjust to the new type of football and also the system. I must be getting better and will continue to play," he said.

However, former Liverpool player will face tight competition to get a place in the team after the main Roman Max Tonetto recovered from his injury.

0 comments: